E-mail Marketing Campaigns
ONLINE PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY
As e-mail marketing becomes one of the favorite communication channels of marketing specialists everywhere, it is increasingly difficult to get good results without a strategy that differentiates you from others.
E-mail marketing is a technique of direct marketing through which an advertising message reaches a group of recipients via email. This technique can be used to attract new customers or to maintain a long-term relationship with existing customers. E-mail promotion is one of the most effective ways to promote online and is available to everyone.
In the case of newsletters, their content is dressed in an attractive graphic form, well thought out and made according to some objectives to be achieved through the email campaign.
Email Marketing Advantages:
- Helps companies of any size to acquire more customers, to convince each client to buy more products, to turn potential customers into sales;
- The most important advantage of using email is the very low cost of exploitation;
- Exponential growth of sales: subscribing to the newsletter is a strong signal of the intention to buy your products or services;
- The average sale volume increases: you can increase the average order value by 25% - 40%, offering a wider range of products and services to your current customers;
- Get repeated sales: fidelize your customers and you will make them repeat buying.
E-mail marketing is an important component for your business success. It does not matter if your business is online or offline, by e-mail marketing you will save money, increase traffic to your site, customer loyalty, brand popularity, and sales and profits will grow.