Direct Mailing Advantages
Advantages direct mailing:
- offset printing, for high print quality on letters, brochures or various promotional materials;
- database processing and digital print variable data, for personalizing the commercial message;
- digital personalization of white / preprinted envelopes for a targeted communication;
- collating, folding, envelope inserting and automatic labeling (fulfillment), to streamline the time spent on direct marketing projects;
- drawing up and tracking postal forms, drawing up statistics and reports, to establish the right strategies for the following mailing campaigns.
It is the only effective way of printing invitations for various large events;
Transmission of the complete commercial offer ensures that the recipient receives the information;
Efficient promotion of services and products;
Communicating important events such as the opening of new subsidiaries;
Secure customers loyalty and sending greeting cards on holidays;
Direct mailing provides the marketing budget optimization levers due to the measurability of the results, optimal offer decisions, optimal message, campaign frequency will be taken into account.